ONNX, an LF AI & Data Foundation Graduated Project, has released version 1.9! ONNX is an open format to represent deep learning models. With ONNX, AI developers can more easily move models between state-of-the-art tools and choose the combination that is best for them.
In version 1.9, ONNX adds a variety of improvements. Highlights include:
- Selective schema loading of specific operator set versions to reduce memory usage in runtimes
- New and updated operators to support more data types and models including advanced object detection models like MobileNetV3, YOLOv5
- Improved tools for splitting large, multi-GB models into separate files
- More details and sample tests added to operator documentation
- Version converter enhanced to make it easier to upgrade models to newer operator sets
To learn more about the ONNX 1.9 release, check out the full release notes. Want to get involved with ONNX? Be sure to join the ONNX Announce mailing list to join the community and stay connected on the latest updates.
Congratulations to the ONNX team and we look forward to continued growth and success as part of the LF AI & Data Foundation! To learn about hosting an open source project with us, visit the LF AI & Data Foundation website.
ONNX Key Links
LF AI & Data Resources
- Learn about membership opportunities
- Explore the interactive landscape
- Check out our technical projects
- Join us at upcoming events
- Read the latest announcements on the blog
- Subscribe to the mailing lists
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Access other resources on LF AI & Data’s GitHub or Wiki