LF AI & Data Foundation—the organization building an ecosystem to sustain open source innovation in artificial intelligence (AI) and data open source projects, today is announcing Artigraph as its latest Sandbox Project.
Open sourced in January 2022, Artigraph is a tool that aims to improve the authorship, management, and quality of data. It emphasizes that the core deliverable of a data pipeline or workflow is the data, not the tasks. The value of this project lies in the shift in tooling, moving the focus towards managing the entire data lifecycle (lineage, metadata, schema, storage formats and systems, etc), which overlaps with a number of LF AI & Data goals and projects.
LF AI & Data supports projects via a wide range of services, and the first step is joining as a Sandbox Project. Learn more about Artigraph on their GitHub and join the Artigraph-Announce Mailing List and Artigrah-Technical-Discuss Mailing List.
A warm welcome to Artigraph! We look forward to the project’s continued growth and success as part of the LF AI & Data Foundation. To learn about how to host an open source project with us, visit the LF AI & Data website.
Artigraph Key Links
LF AI & Data Resources
- Learn about membership opportunities
- Explore the interactive landscape
- Check out our technical projects
- Join us at upcoming events
- Read the latest announcements on the blog
- Subscribe to the mailing lists
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Access other resources on LF AI & Data’s GitHub or Wiki