Guest Author: David Radley
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The date for this Webinar has changed. It is now schedule for Monday, September 13, 2021 at 15:00 UTC.
Update your calendars! The popular monthly Egeria Webinar program is restarting on September the 13th, 2021. Full program details are here: https://wiki.live-lfprojects3.linuxfoundation.org/display/EG/Egeria+Webinar+program.
The next session is on the 13th of September 2021 at 15:00 UTC and is about visualising a metadata ecosystem. The session will cover:
- An overview of the open types in Egeria and how they facilitate integration between sources of metadata without having one central metadata repository.
- Understanding the types is important knowledge when developing connectors and new APIs like OMAS’s.
- The call will look at the concepts exposed in a higher level API – to compare them with the low level open types.
- The session will show the visualisations Egeria has around the types so you can explore how they relate to each other.
At the end of the session,
- You should have a good grasp of the Egeria open types and why they are so important and how to explore them visually.
- You want to explore the benefits of connecting your metadata sources into Egeria by mapping your types to the open types.
Be sure to put the other Webinar dates in your calendar.
Egeria Key Links
LF AI & Data Resources
- Learn about membership opportunities
- Explore the interactive landscape
- Check out our technical projects
- Join us at upcoming events
- Read the latest announcements on the blog
- Subscribe to the mailing lists
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Access other resources on LF AI & Data’s GitHub or Wiki