Join the LF AI Foundation at the AI Open Day in Shenzhen, China on July 4, 2020. This event is hosted by GDG and OSTech and LF AI is thrilled to participate in this series again.
Come listen to representatives of five member companies (Baidu, Huawei, Tencent, ZILLIZ, and ZTE) from the LF AI Foundation who will share their AI experiences, present the problems they’re facing, and discuss how they go about solving them.
As the foundation and common tool set in AI development, the artificial intelligence framework can solve many practical problems, whether it is in academic research or tedious work in social production activities. LF AI Foundation member companies were invited to discuss these issues at the first AI Open Day series of events in May. Now, we will continue the discussion to review the progress and latest information regarding these topics.
Registration is now open and the event is free to attend.
The venue will be mainly on-site in Shenzhen, China plus on-line virtual. (Note: In-country logistics and COVID-19 policies, we follow the Shenzhen, China city government published practices).
AI OPEN DAY AGENDA:
- 13:30-14:00: Registration
- 14:00-14:10: Opening
- 14:10-14:40: ZTE AI platform senior engineer, Tao Liu: An end-to-end toolchain for accelerating practice of AI applications
- 14:40-15:10: Qichacha architect, Mr. Chen & Zilliz senior architect, Mr. Gu: How Milvus helps real-time incremental text deduplication tasks (online)
- 15:10-15:40: Huawei MindSpore open source engineer, Ivy He: An Introduction to the MindSpore Deep Learning Framework
- 15:40-16:00: Free communication. Group photo.
- 16:00-16:30: Principal architect in Baidu, Mr. Dong: Industrial practice of large scale distributed training in PaddlePaddle (online）
- 16:30-17:00: Tencent senior engineer, Mr Xiao: Angel FL: Secure Federated Learning and Its Applications
- 17:00-17:30: Free communication.
LF AI Resources
- Learn about membership opportunities
- Explore the interactive landscape
- Check out our technical projects
- Join us at upcoming events
- Read the latest announcements on the blog
- Subscribe to the mailing lists
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Access other resources on LF AI’s GitHub or Wiki