Milvus, an LF AI Foundation Incubation-Stage Project, has released version 0.10.0. We’re excited to see another great release from this community!
In this new version, Milvus has made quite a few improvements and bug fixes:
- Updates the Milvus configuration file. #2510
- Optimizes the index building performance when many small segments exist. #2373
- FAISS is upgraded to 1.6.3. #2381
- Optimizes dropping collection performance when too many partitions exist. #2394
- Optimizes the implementation of k-selection algorithm for GPU-enabled Milvus. #2466
- The search performance degrades on Milvus 0.9.1. #2429
The Milvus Project invites you to adopt or upgrade to version 0.10.0 in your application, and welcomes feedback. To learn more about the Milvus 0.10.0 release, check out the change log and full release notes. Want to get involved with Milvus? Be sure to join the Milvus-Announce and Milvus Technical-Discuss mailing lists to join the community and stay connected on the latest updates.
Congratulations to the Milvus team! We look forward to continued growth and success as part of the LF AI Foundation. To learn about hosting an open source project with us, visit the LF AI Foundation website.
Milvus Key Links
- Mail Lists
LF AI Resources
- Learn about membership opportunities
- Explore the interactive landscape
- Check out our technical projects
- Join us at upcoming events
- Read the latest announcements on the blog
- Subscribe to the mailing lists
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Access other resources on LF AI’s GitHub or Wiki