The LF AI & Data Foundation would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the attendees, speakers/presenters, and booth staff volunteers for a great experience at OSS+ELC 2021. Of course none of this would be possible without the amazing Events Team at The Linux Foundation and all of the Program Committee members and their hard work. With the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we were thrilled to be able to participate in this hybrid onsite/virtual event.
The AI & Data Track during the conference was successful, with a great showing of attendees and great subject matter experts as speakers. If you didn’t get a chance to visit our Bronze booth in the onsite or virtual exhibit hall, please take a moment to explore our resources below.
Be sure to look for us at our next events, KubeCon+CloudNativeCon+OSS China (December 9th & 10th) and OSS Japan (December 14th & 15th) at our virtual booth. Thank you and we look forward to connecting again soon!
LF AI & Data Resources
- Learn about membership opportunities
- Explore the interactive landscape
- Check out our technical projects
- Join us at upcoming events
- Read the latest announcements on the blog
- Subscribe to the mailing lists
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Access other resources on LF AI & Data’s GitHub or Wiki