- This event has passed.
LF AI Day – Shanghai
September 17, 2019Free
Huawei, Tencent and the LF AI Foundation are pleased to welcome you at the LF AI Day* in Shanghai. Hosted on September 17th, 2019, this event will feature keynote speakers from leading AI industry leaders and talks from various AI/ML/DL technical open source projects.
LF AI Days is a series of regional, one-day events hosted and organized by local LF AI ecosystem members — including industry, service providers, academia, and start-ups — with support from LF AI and its projects: Acumos, Angel, Elastic Deep Learning, Horovod and Pyro. Attendees will hear from a roster of expert speakers on the state of the industry, the projects that make up the open source AI/ML/DL stack, the integration points between them, the use cases and business opportunities enabled by AI transformation, how to get involved, and much more. There is no cost to attend.
The primary goals of LF AI Days are:
- Create an opportunity for face-to-face with LF AI community engagement
- Develop quality programming and content to educate, inspire, and share
- Explore topical industry use cases as well as open AI project integration points
- Explore business opportunities made possible by open source AI projects
- Advance the technical community work (via breakouts, workshops, tutorials, and demos)
Agenda will be made available on the event site as the team finalizes the logistics.