- This event has passed.
LF AI Day – Paris
September 16, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pmFree
Orange and The Linux Foundation are pleased to welcome you at the LF AI Day in Paris-Châtillon. Hosted at the Orange Gardens on September 16th, 2019, this event will feature keynote speakers from leading operators and AI industry with a focus on open source strategies for machine learning deep leaning. During this event, various AI topics will be covered, including technical presentations, demonstrations of AI Marketplace and discussions of LF AI projects.
LF AI Days is a series of regional, one-day events hosted and organized by local LF AI ecosystem members — including industry, service providers, academia, and start-ups — with support from LF AI and its projects: Acumos, Angel, Elastic Deep Learning, Horovod and Pyro. Attendees will hear from a roster of expert speakers on the state of the industry, the projects that make up the open source AI/ML/DL stack, the integration points between them, the use cases and business opportunities enabled by AI transformation, how to get involved, and much more. There is no cost to attend.
The primary goals of LF AI Days are:
- Create an opportunity for face-to-face with LF AI community engagement
- Develop quality programming and content to educate, inspire, and share
- Explore topical industry use cases as well as open AI project integration points
- Explore business opportunities made possible by open source AI projects
- Advance the technical community work (via breakouts, workshops, tutorials, and demos)