Guest Authors: David Radley – Egeria committer employed by IBM, and Saishruthi Swaminathan
DataOps is about the people, processes, and technologies used to operationalize data management. During a meeting on Thursday, February 10th, 2022, at 7:00am PST, the DataOps Committee will demonstrate how using two LF for AI and Data Foundation projects together can help realize your DataOps goals.
|Open metadata and governance for enterprises – automatically capturing, managing and exchanging metadata between tools and platforms, no matter the vendor.|
|Open Lineage Standard|
|OpenLineage proposes an open standard and API for lineage collection that data processing engines can implement to publish at run time details of the data sources that it is reading, the types of processing it is performing and the destination of the results.|
Mandy Chessell is a committer and the leader of the Egeria project. She is also a committer on the OpenLineage project will be leading this session, explaining how Egeria and OpenLineage complement each other’s capabilities.
Egeria has many integration connectors that are used to bring 3rd party technology into the Egeria eco-system. This session will provide details on the OpenLineage Cataloguer Integration Connector; what this connector does, how you set it up, and how that relates to DataOps.
Here is how the connector is structured.
DataOps Resources & Meeting Details
- DataOps Wiki Page: https://wiki.live-lfprojects3.linuxfoundation.org/display/DL/DataOps+Committee
- Subscribe to DataOps Calendar: https://lists.live-lfprojects3.linuxfoundation.org/g/dataops-committee/calendar
- Steps to subscribe calendar: DataOps Committee – Community Meetings & Calendar
- DataOps Website: https://live-lfprojects3.linuxfoundation.org/projects/dataops-committee/
- For questions, send an email to email@example.com
LF AI & Data Resources
- Learn about membership opportunities
- Explore the interactive landscape
- Check out our technical projects
- Join us at upcoming events
- Read the latest announcements on the blog
- Subscribe to the mailing lists
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Access other resources on LF AI & Data’s GitHub or Wiki