The LF AI & Data Foundation is pleased to announce the upcoming International Conference “AI for People: Towards Sustainable AI” (CAIP’21), to be held online 20-24 November.
CAIP’21 aims to provide a platform for people to present, learn, and discuss the use of Artificial Intelligence for the societal good, addressing its benefits as well as its risks. In this year’s edition, the main topic will be Sustainable AI as a movement to foster change towards greater ecological integrity and social justice in the entire life cycle of AI systems.
One of the conference’s goals is to bring together Academics and the general public to discuss Sustainable AI. As such, the event is free to attend and registration is now open until the 13th of November at: https://aiforpeople.org/conference/
The conference program will include keynote sessions, workshops, discussion panels and paper presentation sessions. It can be found here: https://aiforpeople.org/conference/program.php
The following keynote speakers are confirmed:
- Priya Donti (Climate Change AI) (link: https://aiforpeople.org/conference/speaker-priya.php)
- Sneha Revanur (Encode Justice) (link: https://aiforpeople.org/conference/speaker-sneha.php)
- Nicolas Miailhe (The Future Society) (link: https://aiforpeople.org/conference/speaker-nicolas.php)
- Maria De-Arteaga (University of Texas at Austin) (link: https://aiforpeople.org/conference/speaker-maria.php)
- Abhishek Gupta (Montreal AI Ethics Institute) (link: https://aiforpeople.org/conference/speaker-abhishek.php)
LF AI & Data Resources