ONNX, an LF AI Foundation Graduated Project, has released version 1.7 and we’re thrilled to see this latest set of improvements. ONNX is an open format to represent deep learning models. With ONNX, AI developers can more easily move models between state-of-the-art tools and choose the combination that is best for them.
In version 1.7, you can find the following:
- Model training introduced as a technical preview, which expands ONNX beyond its original inference capabilities
- New and updated operators to support more models and data types
- Functions are enhanced to enable dynamic function body registration and multiple operator sets
- Operator documentation is also updated with more details to clarify the expected behavior
To learn more about the ONNX 1.7 release, check out the full release notes. Want to get involved with ONNX? Be sure to join the ONNX Announce and ONNX Technical-Discuss mailing lists to join the community and stay connected on the latest updates.
Congratulations to the ONNX team and we look forward to continued growth and success as part of the LF AI Foundation! To learn about hosting an open source project with us, visit the LF AI Foundation website.
ONNX Key Links
- Mail Lists
LF AI Resources
- Learn about membership opportunities
- Explore the interactive landscape
- Check out our technical projects
- Join us at upcoming events
- Read the latest announcements on the blog
- Subscribe to the mailing lists
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Access other resources on LF AI’s GitHub or Wiki