The LF AI Foundation (LF AI) is excited to be part of the ITU AI/ML in 5G Challenge as a promotion partner. The challenge is focused on finding solutions to relevant problems in 5G through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). The global challenge theme is “How to apply ITU’s ML architecture in 5G networks”.
A few words from ITU on the challenge, “ITU invites you to participate in the ITU Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in 5G Challenge, a competition which is scheduled to run from now until the end of the year. Participation in the Challenge is free of charge and open to all interested parties from countries that are a member of ITU”. LF AI looks forward to following the challenge and encourages your participation. Learn more by visiting the ITU AI/ML in 5G Challenge website, and submit interest from now until April 30th.
ITU AI/ML in 5G Challenge Resources
LF AI Resources
- Learn about membership opportunities
- Explore the interactive landscape
- Check out our technical projects
- Join us at upcoming events
- Read the latest announcements on the blog
- Subscribe to the mailing lists
- Follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Access other resources on LF AI’s GitHub or Wiki