The DataOps Committee in LF AI & Data is is a global group that consists of participants from various geographies focussing on:
- Identify Projects and tools in DataOps Space and get the community exposed to how these DataOps tools work together and where to use in the pipeline (with pros and cons).
- Exposure to industrial approaches for dataset metadata management, governance, and automation of flow.
- Understand usage of DataOps tools and practices through industrial use cases (by domain). Identify gaps in the use case implementation and discuss solutions to bridge the gap.
- Exposure to tools and technologies that can help control the usage of data and securely access it across the enterprise in a cloud-native platform.
- Provide an opportunity for committee members to perform research in the DataOps space.
- Educate the community about new developments in the DataOps space.
Subscribe to our mailing list: https://lists.lfaidata.foundation/g/dataops-committee
Subscribe to our group calendar: https://wiki.lfaidata.foundation/x/s4KUAg