RosaeNLG is an open source project, template-based Natural Language Generation (NLG) automating the production of relatively repetitive texts based on structured input data and textual templates, run by a NLG engine. Production usage is widespread in large corporations, especially in the financial industry.
Typical usecases are:
- describing a product based on its features for SEO purposes
- produce structured reports like risk reports or fund performance in the financial industry
- generate well formed chatbot answers
RosaeNLG is an open source NLG engine. It aims:
- to offer the same NLG features as product NLG solutions
- to be developer and IT friendly for template configuration and integration
- to provide NLG on both server-side and browser-side
RosaeNLG is a sandbox-stage project of the LF AI & Data Foundation.
Contributed by: Ludan Stoecklé in March 2021