- This event has passed.
LF AI Open Day China – July 4, 2020
July 4, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join the LF AI Foundation at the AI Open Day in Shenzhen, China on July 4, 2020. This event is hosted by GDG and OSTech and LF AI is thrilled to participate in this series again.
Come listen to representatives of five member companies (Baidu, Huawei, Tencent, ZILLIZ, and ZTE) from the LF AI Foundation who will share their AI experience, present the problems they’re facing, and discuss how they go about solving them.
As the foundation and common tool set in AI development, the artificial intelligence framework can solve many practical problems, whether it is in academic research or tedious work in social production activities. Regarding these, we had invited a number of LF AI member companies to discuss these issues at the first AI Open Day series of events in May. Now, we will continue to discuss the progress and latest information of these artificial intelligence frameworks in academic research and social production activities.
Registration is now open and the event is free to attend.
LF AI OPEN DAY AGENDA:
- 13:30-14:00: Registration
- 14:00-14:10: Opening
- 14:10-14:40: ZTE AI platform senior engineer, Tao Liu：An end-to-end toolchain for accelerating practice of AI applications
- 14:40-15:10: Qichacha architect, Mr. Chen & Zilliz senior architect, Mr. Gu: How Milvus helps real-time incremental text deduplication tasks (online)
- 15:10-15:40: Huawei MindSpore open source engineer, Ivy He: An Introduction to the MindSpore Deep Learning Framework
- 15:40-16:00: Free communication. Group photo.
- 16:00-16:30: Principal architect in Baidu, Mr. Dong: Industrial practice of large scale distributed training in PaddlePaddle (online）
- 16:30-17:00: Tencent senior engineer, Mr Xiao: Angel FL: Secure Federated Learning and Its Applications
- 17:00-17:30: Free communication.
The venue will be mainly on-site in Shenzhen, China, plus on-line virtual.
(Note: In-country logistics and COVID-19 policies, we follow the Shenzhen, China city government published practices).